My everything

My everything
All I know is that you're so nice You're the nicest thing I've seen I wish that we could give it a go See if we could be something 

lunes, 12 de septiembre de 2011

Hello, i 'm a fucking bitch, i have 18 years. My parents are very nices,but sometimes i want to kill them.
My boyfriend is my love, fucking yeah, is my love , and i love his understanding ,personality... is perfect for my, is my life All, we have 5 months together , happy and nice months♥ ,i love you baby. Thank u for everything ..and never let me please, because i would want die.
I miss u ,so much my boy, Why are not here with me,baby?
Come with me please. I need you so much for breathing.
My parents are not wanting that i will be happy ,but i dont care .


Añadir leyenda
I love u Joako.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario